Our CEO, Andrew Butt was recently interviewed by founder Geordie Wardman from the One Stop Dev Shop Podcast on bootstrapping to over 60m in funding & achieving 8 figures ARR in 24 months.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn from the podcast:
- How Andrew came up with the Enable idea
- How Andrew and his team transitioned from customized software to a genuine product
- What problem was Andrew attempting to solve from the beginning?
- Importance of pivoting to a SaaS model early
- Andrew’s experience of raising capital in the US
- While Andrew and his team decided to raise cash
- Difference between Enable’s series A and series B funding
- Why Silicon Valley is ideal for entrepreneurs seeking to grow their SaaS companies
Listen to the episode in full here.